Mark Your Calendar: ICMC 2014, November 19-21, Hilton Washington D.C., Rockville, MD
ICMC brings together experts from around the world to confer on the topic of cryptographic modules, with emphasis on their secure design, implementation, assurance, and use, referencing both new and established standards such as FIPS 140-2 and ISO/IEC 19790.
We are focused on attracting participants from the engineering and research community, test laboratories, government organizations, the procurers, deployers and administrators of cryptographic modules and academia. Our program consists of one day of workshops and tutorials, followed by two days of 30 minute presentations (plus 15 minute for questions). We solicit proposals for high quality papers and relevant workshops that will be of interest to the community involved with cryptographic modules on topics below. Visit www.ICMConference.org for complete information.
- Management of Cryptographic Modules in the Field
- Standards: Including FIPS 140-2, ISO/IEC 19790, FIPS 140-3
- Physical Security and Hardware Design
- Key Management
- Random Number Generation
- Side Channel Analysis, Non-invasive Attacks
- Choice of and Implementing Cryptographic Algorithms
- Cryptographic Modules Implemented in Open Source
- Hybrid Systems, Embedded Systems
- Tools and Methodologies
- Other Cryptographic Standards
- Abstracts: April 10, 2014
All prospective authors must submit their abstracts and workshop proposals using this link: http://icmconference.org/?page_id=24
- Review and comments: May 18, 2014
- Acceptance notifications: July 17, 2014
- Final versions due: October 23, 2014
Presentation of papers: November 20-21, 2014
For any questions regarding submissions or the conference in general, please contact us at email@example.com.
Presented with the cooperation of:
Cryptographic Module User Forum